Wednesday 17 August 2016

Three shifts!

Three shifts to go and then I am officially finished working at my current job. So bizarre. It doesn't feel real yet. I worked last night, and my line partner - the nurse who works the exact same schedule as me - and I realized that this would be our last shift working together due to both of us taking holidays in the next few weeks. It was a sad moment and sadder that it snuck up on us so quickly. I guess we both assumed we would have more time working together. I have worked with this particular nurse for almost 4 years. She has seen the worst side of me when I am frustrated and sleep deprived and continues to support me in my work. I wish I could somehow repay the favor. We don't even have a picture together. Strange how something that takes so much of your time and people that spend more time with you than family don't get the recognition they deserve. 

Thank you to all the nurses I have worked with in the past few years. You do great work and deserve to be recognized for all the hardwork that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment